Overview: System Requirements
The general system and setup recommendations for running the STRATO platform are as follows:
For virtual machine recommendations, see sizing and other recommendations on the related partner marketplace link. For installation on a physical machines, we recommend the following:
- 2 vCores (minimum);
- 4 vCores or more (recommended)
- 7GB (minimum);
- 15GB or more (recommended)
- Expandable SSD volume;
- Initial size: 30GB (minimum);
- Ongoing size: 100GB or more is recommended for more extensive blockchain data.
Inbound traffic ports
- TCP/80 (for HTTP) or TCP/443 (for HTTPS). This can be customized.
Outbound traffic ports
- Allow all.
- Operating system
- GNU/Linux (recommended for production)
- Docker (v17.04 or newer) (Docker, Docker for Mac, Docker for Windows*, Docker Toolbox)
- Docker-compose (v1.22 or newer)
Windows is not supported by the
To run STRATO in Docker for Windows, one needs to generate the docker-compose.yml file manually.