The general system and setup recommendations for running the STRATO platform are as follows:
For virtual machine recommendations, see sizing and other recommendations on the related partner marketplace link. For installation on a physical machines, we recommend the following:
- 2 vCores (minimum);
- 4 vCores or more (recommended)
- 7GB (minimum);
- 15GB or more (recommended)
- Expandable SSD volume;
- Initial size: 30GB (minimum);
- Ongoing size: 100GB or more is recommended for more extensive blockchain data.
Inbound traffic ports
- TCP/80 (for HTTP) or TCP/443 (for HTTPS). This can be customized.
Outbound traffic ports
- Allow all.
See markeplace offerings for any partner-specific software requirements. For general installation, the STRATO platform requires the following:
- OS/Linux (Ubuntu 18.04, Debian Stretch (9), CentOS or RHEL are recommended)
Note: Installation on Windows is possible but not optimal
- Docker container engine (v17.04 or newer)
- Docker-compose (v1.22 or newer)