The Bloc Keyserver:
This tutorial covers how to get up and running with visual studio and the BlockApps tool bloc for working with smart contracts and deploying them to a blockchain.
1) Install bloc
Download from npm
npm install blockapps-bloc
2) Create a bloc project
bloc init < app-name >
3) Install project depenencies
cd < app-name > &&apm; npm install
4) Generate a key to sign your transactions
This will default to a user name of admin. You will need to enter this and your password into visual studio so remember it!
5) Run the keyserver
You now have a local instance of the keyserver!
7) Create a new project in visual studio
8) From the templates select `Solidity` & DecentralizedApplication
9) Navigate to the Solution Explorer and right click on your project
10) Select Properties
11) Enter the password you used with the `bloc genkey` command in the BlockchainPassword field
12) Click apply
13) In Visual Studio in `samples` right click one of the `.sol` files and click `compile`
14) Now right click and click `deploy`
15) You should see your browser open with generated html page based on the methods in the solidity contract
16) If you do not look in the visual studio console and you will see a link to the deployed contract
17) Click this link and you will see and generated html page based on the methods in the contract