- Quick Starts
- Azure Etheruem Deployment
Get Started With BlockApps on Azure:
- Navigate to portal.azure.com and sign-in using your Microsoft Account. If you do not have a Microsoft Account, create one.
First we’ll need to set up a resource group for your Strato instance to make use of. Select “Resource groups” in the left side column.
- Select “Add.” If you don’t have an Azure subscription, you will be prompted to create one.
- Give your resource group a name, select the subscription to bill it to and a region to run it in. Then hit "Create."
- You should now see your new resource group pinned to your Azure dashboard!
- Visit this link and click "Create Virtual Machine" to automatically configure a new Strato instance.
- Click "Create"
- Give the new Strato instance a name, user name and password. Specify a storage account name to create and associate with the new Strato instance. Click "OK".
- Choose a size
- Set storage, monitoring and availability
- It can take up to 10 minutes for your instance to initialize. Check back then and click on the resource group you created earlier.
- You should see the name you specified for your instance listed in the summary box. Click the name.
- You should now be able to see a summary of your instance and that it is up and running!